If you want to stay cool this summer regardless of the harsh and hot days, make sure you have the right air conditioning solution installed at your home. We have a team of highly trained professionals who will help you choose the right air conditioner that best fits your home and budget.
Absolute Energy Control offers a complete line of branded air conditioning units, from room-specific models to central cooling units. Our technicians also install air purification and air quality systems as a part of your system.
Our staff of qualified engineers and technicians is committed to providing top-notch services that can satisfy our customers. We are here to take your home’s comfort to new levels.
Benefits of Installing A New Air Conditioner
Here are some of the top benefits of installing air conditioning unit:
- Prevents allergens and controls the quality of air without leaving windows open for dust, mold etc.
- Offers a great level of comfort in the summer months by keeping the temperature ideal for sleeping and living
- Controls moisture and humidity
On an average, an air conditioning unit can perform for up to 17 years. We are dedicated to keeping your cooling unit up and running for years to come. That’s why, we offer a lifetime workmanship warranty on all services. In addition, there is one to five years labor warranties also available.
Our Air Conditioner Installation Process
- Our project manager will visit your place to determine your needs, discuss the most appropriate options and help you select the best unit for your place.
- We can schedule the installation appointment as per your convenience.
- We scope out the project and develop a plan.
- We will protect your home, floor and other valuables. Then we will remove the old system carefully.
- Now, our technicians will install the new AC and all the associated components precisely.
- Then, we will thoroughly test the unit using a 20-point inspection system. It is required to check the efficiency and comfort potential of the unit.
- We will happily answer all your questions, guide you about the new system and provide operating and maintenance instructions.
- Our quality analyst will visit you within 10 days to make sure that the system is meeting all your expectations and requirements.
- All our services are backed by warranties which include entire installation and service for one year, along with safety inspection and lifetime labor warranty.