AWARD WINNING TRANE COMFORT LINK II THERMOSTAT
See High-Definition Programmable with Zoning Capabilities.
The XL900 Series Comfort Control makes adjusting your home’s climate more convenient than ever. Thanks to our advanced ComfortLink&tade; II communicating technology, the XL900 links all of the main components of your system to maintain your perfect temperature and humidity. And with the optional Telephone Access Module (TAM), it can even be accessed remotely by phone.
XL900 Series Features
ComfortLink II Communicating Capability
ComfortLink II communicating technology connects all of your key components so your system automatically charges, configures and calibrates for optimal performance through the lifetime of your products. When the optional Telephone Access Module (TAM) is added, you can conveniently adjust settings and receive system updates wherever you are by phone.
In addition to the benefits of the precise calibration and maintenance alerts of the communicating system, materials for all components are tested again and again for long-lasting performance and reliability.
A clear, menu driven setup makes programming quick and easy.
XL900 Series Specifications
Every Trane Thermostat is packed with high-quality components. Each helps ensure that time after time, your unit will provide total comfort your family can rely on. The XL900 Series 7-day Communicating Programmable Comfort Control includes:
- 7-day programmable and Energy Star qualified
- ComfortLink II Compatibility
- Diagnostic Alert light
- Critical Error codes messages let you know if a problem arises
- Bright back-lit display with interactive touchscreen
- Programming functions stored in permanent memory
- Auto changeover
- Remote access with Telephone Access Module accessory
- Programmable fan
- Filter change reminders
- Humidifier pad change reminder
- Humidity Sensor
- Dehumidification control
- Keypad lock
- Built-in Outdoor temperature sensor
- XL900 Series Warranty
- Five-Year Limited Warranty
Optional Extended Warranties available. Extended warranties cover labor, and other costs not covered by Manufacturer’s Limited Warranty.
Ask your dealer for full warranty information at time of purchase.
Trane deluxe programmable thermostats put comfort in your control. Full of features, you can set it and forget it, or manage your home environment manually.
XL800 Series Features
- Flexible comfort control
- Set your thermostat for seven-day programming you can copy, 24-hour programming or manual operation.
Will retain memory, has a real-time clock and changes for Daylight Savings Time.
Your programming function can be stored in permanent memory.
XL800 Series Specifications
Every Trane Thermostat is packed with high-quality components. Each helps ensure that time after time, your unit will provide total comfort your family can rely on. The XL800 Deluxe Programmable includes:
- Bright back-lit display with interactive touch screen
- Armchair programming with removable screen
- Filter clean/replacement key
- Programming functions stored in permanent memory
- Manual or auto changeover
- Minimum compressor runtime
- 3 – 10 degrees F dead band between heating and cooling set points in the “auto” changeover mode
- Conventional or adaptive intelligent recovery
- Min and max heating range
- Min and max cooling range
- Daylight-Savings Time key
- Programmable fan can be programmed in the “on”, “auto” or “circulate” mode for each period
- Vacation/leave program will hold vacation/leave temperature for up to 256 days
- Five-minute time delay for compressor protection
- Outdoor temperature display (as an optional accessory for the TAYSENS100A)
- 5-year limited warranty
Create your ideal home environment, even when you’re away, with the Trane ComfortLink Remote Thermostat. Remote access is provided through Schlage LiNK™, a comprehensive internet-enabled system that puts your home in the palm of your hand.
Internet-Enabled Programmable Series Features
- Adjust home temperature remotely by computer or most web-enabled cell phones.
- Use a computer or web-enabled cell phone to check the status of your Z-Wave® lights or appliances.
- Receive text and email alerts for routine maintenance and system alarms.
What is Schlage LiNK™?
Trane has teamed up with Schlage, a leader in home security for over 90 years, to give you control of your home wherever you go with Schlage LiNK™. This simple to use internet-enabled interface lets you remotely adjust your home’s temperature and monitor security by computer or most web-enabled cell phones. Advanced Z-Wave technology controls Z-Wave enabled Schlage® wireless keypad locks, lights and other components such as the Trane ComfortLink Remote Thermostat.
Reduce energy consumption up to 15% compared to traditional non-programmable thermostats.
Reduce energy consumption by scheduling Z-Wave-enabled lights and small appliances to be on only when needed.
Check the status of your Schlage wireless keypad locks, open and lock, monitor activity and change codes remotely.
Get text and email alerts on specific entry codes so you know who is home.
How Does It Work?
Monitoring your home’s temperature and energy use is just the beginning. With purchase of additional Schlage LiNK™ options you can control everything from locks to Z-Wave® lights and more.