So the furnace went out again and your house has transformed into ‘An Iceberg’. In such situation, you need a new furnace. Today’s furnaces are the perfect combination of design, efficiency and technology. Since, they offer a variety of efficiency levels and fuel types such as natural gas, oil and propane, choosing the right unit for your home or business can be a daunting task.
Rest easy, our experts are here to help. We install a wide selection of Rheem, American Standard and Goodman furnaces in a timely and professional manner.
Benefits of Replacing Your Old Furnace:
- High energy efficiency
- Quick and reliable heating
- Comfortable home surrounding
- Increases the real estate value of the home
- Safer operation
Do you know that the normal lifespan of a furnace is around 17 to 21 years? Yes it really is. We provide our clients with a lifetime workmanship warranty on all our installation services. In addition, you also get one to five year labor warranties. Delivering 100% customer satisfaction and value for money is the ultimate motto of our company.
Our Furnace Installation Process
- Our project manager will visit your place to determine your needs, discuss the most appropriate options and help you select the best unit for your place.
- We can schedule the installation appointment as per your convenience.
- We will protect your home, floor and other valuables. Then we will remove the old system carefully.
- Our custom sheet metal adapter is designed to fit any system accurately.
- Now, our technicians will install the new furnace and all the associated components precisely.
- Then, we will thoroughly test the unit using a 20-point inspection system. It is required to check the efficiency and comfort potential of the unit.
- We will happily answer all your questions, guide you about the new system and provide operating and maintenance instructions.
- Our quality analyst will visit you within 10 days to make sure that the system is meeting all your expectations and requirements.
- All our services are backed by warranties which include entire installation and service for one year, along with safety inspection and lifetime labor warranty.